What’s Mitacs Step?
- Program provides graduate students and postdocs with opportunities to build on their professional and transferrable skill sets.
- Opportunities are open to all past, present and prospective graduate students and postdocs.
Why should you attend?
- Strengthen your working relationships, increase your ability to connect with industry, improve research results and impact.
- Access to industry recognized expertise.
Proactive & Practical Communications – Toronto, ON
When: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm (Registration begins at 8:30am)
Where: York University, Atkinson Building
Room: Crowe Room
Materials and Breakfast basics provided!
- A valid credit card is REQUIRED to complete and secure your registration.
- There is a $50.00 charge for no-shows and late cancellations
- You have 5 calendar days prior to the scheduled workshop to modify or cancel your registration at no penalty.
- Participants are required to attend the workshop in its entirety. Students who choose to not participate for the entire duration of the workshop will be charged a $50.00 “Withdrawal” fee.
As of April 1st, 2013, Mitacs Step will no longer be using Reg Online for workshop registrations. Students can now access, create profiles, and register for April workshops via our brand new registration portal at https://step.mitacs.ca/.
A Student Quick Start Guide has been created for getting started on our new portal and may be found here. It is highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this document before registering for upcoming workshops.
If you have any further questions, please consult our FAQ here.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming workshop!